- Technical understanding
- Yaskawa inverters offer a wide range of functions and possibilities. The 1000 series and the GA series are our current products. From the different inverters to wiring and operation to commissioning with the software tool DriveWizard will be talked about in this training. All topics are supported by practical exercises.
- • The Yaskawa inverter family
• The nameplate
• Installation and wiring of the unit
• Handling the Digital Operator
• Monitor functions
• Selecting the operating mode
• Setting the motor parameters
• Source selection
• Acceleration and deceleration time
• Configuring input and output signals
• Configuring user monitors
• Saving and loading parameter sets
• Using DriveWizard
- After the training, the participant receives a certificate.