- Technical understanding
- Yaskawa inverters are generally very reliable and robust. However, if an error message appears in the display, this can have various causes. It is important to recognise the source of the error and to analyse or eliminate the error. Knowledge about the identification, handling and construction of the device contributes to this. Error messages, regular checks as well as the inspection of various assemblies are also dealt with. All this is supported by practical exercises of checking as well as the exchange of spare parts available from Yaskawa.
- • Identification of the frequency inverter
• Use of keypad and monitors
• Saving the parameters
• Recommended periodic checks
• Construction of the inverter
• Errors and error codes
• Checking the inverter
• Replacement of parts available from Yaskawa
- After the training, the participant receives a certificate.