- Technically versed
- The use of SIMATIC S7 in plants or with Yaskawa industrial robots is widespread in many industries and applications. Accordingly, the SIMATIC S7 technology has proven itself well in its variety of possibilities as a programmable logic controller in automation and is used as an industrial controller worldwide. In this training, the participant can familiarize himself with the controller through special hardware, software and the wiring with inputs and outputs.
- The training provides the basics of the controller, programming a process and setting up communication with the I/O module or robot controller. This training enables the participant to control processes or the robot via Siemens PLC as a programmer, operator, commissioner, or system integrator and to correct any errors.
- Discussion of relevant topics and uses: • Hardware SIMATIC S7
• Performance characteristics CPU 315 or CPU 317
• LED and the interfaces
• The modules
• Hardware configuration with SIMATIC S7 Manager
• Introduction to PROFIBUS communication
• Commissioning and start-up behaviour
• Programming with SIMATIC S7
• Fundamentals of Programmable Logic Control
• Creating a program
• Programming languages such as FBD, LD and IL
• Programming examples
• Programming of timers, counters and edges
• Programming the blocks FC and FB
• Project work, setting up communication with robots or I/O Module
- This training is aimed at all those who are employed in automation or who are gaining qualifications in this field. The training is also recommended for robot programmers, operators, commissioning engineers and system integrators.
- After the training, the participant receives a certificate.