- Basic training and consolidated knowledge in the use of Yaskawa controls.
- With the conveyor belt synchronisation function, work can be carried out on a running conveyor belt with a robot synchronised to a belt. The desired sequences of robot movements are programmed at static conveyor positions and can then be carried out at any belt speed and any robot start positions within the system environment. In numerous applications, robots are integrated in this way into conveyor systems such as chain drives, belt systems and other material transport systems.
- Numerous exercises are used to illustrate the programming possibilities.
- Conveyor Synchronized Function
- Hardware requirement
- Setup • Conveyor condition
- Determining the position resolution
- Determination of encoder rotation direction
- Conveyor belt monitoring • Status FB tracking
- Creating a Standard Conveyor Job • Manual Conveyor
- Overlimit [OL]
- Alarm and notes
- Tips for professional programming
• Explanation of setting options
• Conveyor position
• Conveyor speed
• Sample job simple conveyor
- This training is aimed at all robot users with experience of our control systems. It is not suitable for lateral entry training with experience of robots from our market competitors. Please contact us if you have no experience with Yaskawa controllers. We will be pleased to advise you.
- After successful completion of the final test, the participant will receive a certificate.