- Path-related basic training and consolidated knowledge from welding technology
- This training shows the participant how it is possible to find components by means of a search run and to shift the stored positions in such a way that the programmed path remains even if a component is shifted. Movements in different directions (X, Y, Z) will be discussed. The programming of a search run with external axes is also part of this training.
- • Description of the function
• Explanation of position variables
• Calculation of positions
• Status variables
• Reference points
• Editing of position variables (Convert)
• The search command
• Example job for a search run
• Example job for search travel with external axes
• Independent programming of search programs
- The search function is usually used with other functions in automated welding technology. At Yaskawa these would be the COMARC function and the welding of multiple layers. Of course, the search function can also be used completely separately.
- This training build on top of the knowledge that is gathered in the basic robot training which is a prerequisite for this class.
- After concluding the class, a certificate will be awarded.