- Point or path related basic training and sound knowledge with Yaskawa controls.
- The learning objective of the Multirobot Synchron training is to provide participants with the knowledge and skills they need to effectively synchronize multiple robots and perform coordinated tasks, including external axes. This may include, for example, programming robots to perform shared tasks, coordinating movements or communication between robots. The aim is to provide participants with the understanding and practical skills to improve the cooperation and efficiency of robot systems with two or more robots, with or without external axes.
- The following topics are covered in this training: • Meaning of multitasking
• Differences between multirobot systems
• Tool creation
• TCP calibration
• Mass center measurement
• Group combination
• Axis group calibration
• Parallel start of programs
• Time synchronization TSYNC
• Function of job monitoring
• Mirroring of programs
• The Replace Data Attachment tool
• The Parallel Shift JOB tool
• Synchronous programming
• Double Coordinate Mode
- After the training the participant receives a certificate.