- Basic training and solid knowledge of handling YASKAWA controls.
- This training will deal with tool measurement and the relationship between TCP, user coordinate system and different types of programming (pulses to variables). General understanding of synchronous programming is imparted, as well as the calibration of robots to conveyor belts. The "4 point teaching" function is explained and its advantages and disadvantages are explained, which must be taken into account when programming. Furthermore, the binary coding is repeated if necessary and the "Call Jet" function is explained in this context. If necessary, the "Macro" function will also be discussed in this training course.
- The following topics will be covered: • The tool
• Tool measurement (TCP)
• Define user coordinates
• Conveyor synchronous programming
• Conveyor belt shift function
• Conveyor Calibration / Setup
• Function 4 point teaching
• Function Call Jet
• Function Macro
• Deepening of previous knowledge
- This training is aimed at programmers and system integrators with painting applications.
- After a successful final test, the participant receives a certificate.