- No previous knowledge is necessary.
- A basic understanding of painting systems / painting robots is an advantage.
- You are an explosion protection layman, maintenance technician working in hazardous areas, machine operator of an explosion-protected system (painting system), work with explosion-protected painting robots and or need annual training because you work in an explosion-protected area; then this training is just right for you. During this half-day training course, you will learn the theoretical knowledge for safe handling/behaviour in explosion-protected areas. No prior knowledge is required. This training is mandatory for maintenance personnel who work with explosion-proof robot systems.
- • History and current events related to explosion protection
• Legal basis
• Basics of explosion protection
• Certification, quality assurance, production in hazardous areas
• ATEX products YASKAWA
• ATEX marking of YASKAWA products
• QMH (quality management manual)
• Practical hints for the right behavior in Ex-areas
- This training is aimed for people who work and/or stay in hazardous areas.
- This training is part of the annually recurring mandatory instruction for people in Ex areas.
- After passing the final exam, the participant receives a certificate.