- Operator training, basic service training or basic training.
- A gas balancer filled with nitrogen is used on some YASKAWA robots to support the robot arm in its movements and lifting movements. This gas balancer is under very high pressure (125 Bar / 12,5 MPA). To ensure that the robot works properly, this gas balancer must be checked during maintenance (6,000 hours) and refilled if necessary. Furthermore, a connection between the gas balancer and the L-axis motor is explained since the gas balancer can move rapidly when the L-axis motor is removed and can lead to injuries. This topic is also treated with during the training. After this training you will be able to properly maintain, fill and replace the gas balancer.
- The following topics are covered in this training: • Important safety instructions
• Gas balancer maintenance interval
• Replacing the gas balancer
• Required equipment
• Important working instructions
• Gas pressure control
• Release / refill gas
• Gas balancer removal and installation
• Transport of robots with gas balancer
- This training is aimed at operators, maintenance and repair personnel as well as system integrators. The trainee must be able to move the robot with the programming pendant to participate in this training course.
- After a successful final test, the participant receives a certificate.