- Basic training or system integrator training and knowledge of SIMATIC S7, TIA Portal
- The use of YASKAWA industrial robots is well advanced in all branches of industry and applications. The technology has developed accordingly in its variety of possibilities and variants. The ProfiSafe (CP1616) & SCL (Safety Cirquit Logic) training offers the possibility of error-proof control of robots about the condition, programming and handling for the operator, system integrators and operators. The legal basis for safeguarding machines is based, among other things, on the Machinery Directive of the European Union. Here, serious damage to human and machine must be prevented in the case of an automatic system.
- With the integration of a ProfiSafe card, the control system can be integrated into a fail-safe network.
- In addition to the installation and configuration of the CP1616, the training also covers the fail-safe internal PLC, the so-called SCL (Safety Cirquit Logic) and the infrastructure of the signals.
- The training also includes topics such as risk analysis and declaration of conformity (CE).
- Customer-specific or project-related questions are also dealt with in this training if possible.
- Short Review of relevant topics and uses: • Fundamentals of safety-based engineering
• Risk assessment, risk evaluation and risk mitigation
• Conceptual structure of the safety architecture
• Infrastructure of standard and safety signals
• System configuration for the ProfiSafe function
• Settings of the CP1616 as I/O device
• Settings of the I/O modules or CP1616 in management mode
• Registration of user alarms
• I/O assignment in standard ladder program
• Machine safety functions (Safety Circuit Logic)
• Safety logic instructions
• Programming the combinatorics in SCL
• Project work, communication structure
• Data exchange external fail-safe PLC and robot
• Activation of a robot room via fail-safe external PLC in FSU (Optional)
- This training is aimed at all robot users with experience from our predecessor controllers.
- After the training, the participant will receive a certificate.