- Basic training and consolidated knowledge in the use of Yaskawa controllers.
- This class merges two separate trainsnings into one. The first part is the system integrator training:
- System integrators implementing Yaskawa Robots need to adhere to specific guidelines to ensure proper operation of robot systems. This class is designed to prepare the trainee set up a robot and access the controller in specific ways to e.g., attach an end effector and connect it. Furthermore, several special job types that differ from the regular robot job will be discussed. These job types greatly expand the possibilities of programming structure.
- The second part is concerning the inter PLC of the robot controller:
- The Yaskawa robot controller can be used as a standalone device, with no relation to any other devices. However, in most cases it will be a part of a bigger system. To integrate a robot into such a system will require some form of communication between the controller and any other elements of the system, including a PLC. This type of communication cannot be achieved without including the internal PLC of the robot controller. In some rare cases the internal PLC is used to set up the robot controller as the master of a network, replacing a conventional PLC. This class focuses on the structure and operation of the internal PLC to adjust it to its application specific needs.
- • Pointers for controller/manipulator setup
• Structure of the controller
• Interfaces of the controller
• Structure of the standard I/O board
• Setup and usage of macro jobs
• Setup and usage of system jobs
• Setup and usage of relative jobs
• Setup and usage of interrupt jobs
• Signal structure of the controller
• Structure of the internal PLC
• Internal PLC operation
• Programming examples
• Setting up a serial communication
• Setting up a I/F-Panel
• Answering customer specific questions
• Repetition of topics from previous classes
- This training build on top of the knowledge that is gathered in the basic robot training which is a prerequisite for this class.
- After concluding the class, a certificate will be awarded.