- Basic training service
- Our NX100 controller and the robots that go with it are reliable and robust devices. However, despite all this, problems can occur. In order to recognise and eliminate the causes, knowledge of the structure of the control system and the robot is required. In addition, you need to know how to get the system up and running again without losing data or positions. This knowledge is acquired or supplemented through numerous practical exercises on the robot or the control system.
- • Electrical set-up of the robot
• Calibration of the robot axes
• Exchange of electrical components on the robot
• Construction of the robot control system
• Systematic troubleshooting
• Replacement of components of the robot controller
• Restoration of the system
- After the training, the participant receives a certificate.