- Basic training (path or point related).
- MotoCalV is a Yaskawa software, with the help of this software you can improve the position accuracy of your robot. Yaskawa robots are inherently very accurate! However, this accuracy can be lost if, for example, the absolute data has been read in incorrectly, the robot has been incorrectly calibrated or you want to completely recalibrate your Yaskawa robot after replacing the motor or speed reducer.
- Topics covered in this training: • Robot calibration
• Tool calibration
• Zeroing sensor
- This training is aimed at maintenance and repair personnel as well as system integrators. Prior basic training (path or point-related) is a prerequisite for this training.
- After the training the participant receives a certificate.