- Basic training and general experience in the use of Yaskawa controllers.
- The MotoSim software provides a simulation environment for all Yaskawa robot models. Using this program physical robot systems can be recreated digitally to write new programs or routines without halting the actual robot. Alternatively new robot cells can be planned, built and optimized in advance without involving a physical robot. This class is a introduction into the functions of the MotoSim software. The trainee will learn the basic structure and usage of the software and eventually will be able to create new robot cells and create robot jobs in these on their own.
- • Structure of the software/menus and functions
• Structure of the simulation/CAD-Tree
• Create and manage new models in MotoSim
• Positioning models
• Import robot models into the simulation
• Analyze the range of robots
• Moving the robot (VPP/Handle Display/Position Panel)
• Create robot jobs in MotoSim
• Set up TCP
• Import CAD models
• Create robot jobs using the OLP function
• Create robot cells using a backup file
• Create model scripts
• Implement scripts into jobs
• Set up and manage complex robot cells
• Using the model library
• Recording the simulation
- This training build on top of the knowledge that is gathered in the basic robot training which is a prerequisite for this class.
- After concluding the class a certificate will be awarded.