- Basic training, multirobot-synchronous training, MotoSim basic training and general experience in the use of Yaskawa controllers.
- The MotoSim software includes some functions that are not covered in the basic training. These topics are explained in several extra modules. This module contains the implementation twin robot systems and the synchronous programming of these robots including external axes.
- • Implementation of external axes into a MotoSim project
• Examination of the CAD-Tree structure
• Implementation of additional manipulators into the simulation
• Create robot jobs with two robots and an external axis
- This training build on top of the knowledge that is gathered in the basic robot training, the multirobot-synchronous motion training and the basic MotoSim training which are prerequisites for this class.
- After concluding the class, a certificate will be awarded.