- Basic training and consolidated knowledge in the use of Yaskawa controllers.
- The use of Yaskawa industrial robots is well advanced in all industries and applications. Accordingly, the technology has developed in its variety of possibilities and variants. The System Setup training provides a good opportunity to get an overview of Yaskawa functions, software solutions, software updates, the hardware as well as the organization. This training will also cover customer specific or project related issues where possible. Here also the existing knowledge is deepened in practice. At the end of this training, the customer will have a complete overview of Yaskawa controllers and the possibilities to better use the functions, depending on the application.
- Brief repetition of relevant topics and uses: • Overview of the Yaskawa product range.
• Overview of the functions
• Overview of the development of Yaskawa controllers and types
• Manipulator types
• Yaskawa software solutions
• Software update
• Activation of the functions in Maintenance Mode
• Configuration of external axes
• Testing the external axis using a synchronous program
• Multirobot wiring or installation (optional)
• Testing the Master and Slave to Multi-Robot Controller
• Program parallel job
• Installation of a bus card
• Configuration and test of the bus card
- This training is aimed at all robot users with experience from our predecessor controllers.
- After successful completion of the final test, the participant will receive a certificate.