- Basic service or basic training (lane or point related).
- Maintenance diagnostics, also known as preventive maintenance, is a menu that you can use to create a preventive maintenance plan for your YASKAWA robot. This functionality has been integrated as standard since the DX200 and has been further developed for the YRC1000 controller. This function records information about the lifetime of the gearboxes and robots. Furthermore, information about inspection times of the controller and robots and their components is collected. In this training, the individual functions and their settings will be explained to you.
- Topics covered in this training: • Preventive maintenance function for the reduction gears
• Gear life monitoring
• Function "Maintenance notification"
• Date of maintenance
• Day of exchange
• Data management
• Preventive maintenance for the hardware
• Stop hardware preventive maintenance
• Output of signals as an indication of replacing components
• Monitoring of the operating status
• Job Monitoring (Job Monitor / Job Diagnosis)
• Step monitoring
• Robot monitoring
• PP oscilloscope function (option)
- This training is aimed at maintenance and repair personnel as well as system integrators. A previous basic service or basic training (path or point-related) is a prerequisite for this training.
- After the training the participant receives a certificate.