- Path-related basic training and consolidated knowledge from welding technology
- If a special requirement is placed on the weld seam in welding technology, such as a special size of the weld seam (A dimension), multi-layer welding is used.
- In this training the programming of such a multilayer weld seam is trained and applied.
- • Basics for multilayer welding.
• Torch position for multilayer welding
• The Euler angle
• Differences between the standard tool angle and the Euler angle
• Point variables (T variables)
• Memory and playback function
• Independent programming of a multilayer weld seam
- The multilayer function is usually used with other functions in automated welding technology. At Yaskawa these are the Comarc function and the search function. Of course, the multilayer function can also be used completely separately.
- This training build on top of the knowledge that is gathered in the basic robot training which is a prerequisite for this class.
- After concluding the class, a certificate will be awarded.