- Basic training and consolidated knowledge in the use of Yaskawa controllers.
- System integrators implementing Yaskawa Robots need to adhere to specific guidelines to ensure proper operation of robot systems. This class is designed to prepare the trainee set up a robot and access the controller in specific ways to e.g., attach an end effector and connect it. Furthermore, several special job types that differ from the regular robot job will be discussed. These job types greatly expand the possibilities of programming structure.
- • Pointers for controller/manipulator setup
• Structure of the controller
• Interfaces of the controller
• Structure of the standard I/O board
• Setup and usage of macro jobs
• Setup and usage of system jobs
• Setup and usage of relative jobs
• Setup and usage of interrupt jobs
• Answering customer specific questions
• Repetition of topics from previous classes
- This training build on top of the knowledge that is gathered in the basic robot training which is a prerequisite for this class. After concluding the class, a certificate will be awarded.